I’ve been holding off writing this post for as long as I could, but I feel it cannot wait any longer. Glee will always have a special place in each of our hearts for different reasons. We’ve all grown a little older, a little bolder and a little wiser. Glee has helped many along that journey. I know that we, here at ConfessedGleeks, have been a bit distant for the last couple of seasons but that’s just it: life. We move on, we grow and we rise.
Glee performing Loser Like Me was a big turning point for me. The episode aired just at a point when I needed it most. Everyone starts out as a “loser” in life. In many ways, I am proud to be a loser and I hope that I remain so at heart forever. In order to become something special, you have to start somewhere. We all have the potential to be a star. I just hope that as we all rise, we remember what it was like to be that loser.
Leap for your dreams. Aim for the stars and, even if you miss, you’ll be over the moon. I’ve spent the last two years of my life trying to make the most of each and every day. I can proudly say that I’ve owned every second that this world could give. There have been many highs and many lows. I’ve spent a lot of time recently fighting to get a new business off the ground (shameless plug – check out WaveWall). There have been sleepless nights, there have been tearful days and there have been many, many times when I have wanted to give up. But I haven’t given in. Now things are looking up for me. Keep on keeping on.
Even when it may seem as though the world is pressing down on you and there is no light at the end of the tunnel, remember that there is always someone out there for you. We are young, we are the dreamers, we will fly.
Glee is a world in which the quarterback can make friends with the gay kid. Although the world that we live in may not be as such, we can at least try to see the world not as it is, but as it should be.
Thank you for a wonderful journey over the past few years. Never stop believing.
Hey Gleeks! Long time no talk! Time for another Pop Quiz.. subject you may ask? European Geography! Lets see if you can score a Puckerman A+ And no peeking at the answers below until you’re done!
1) Spain is considered a mostly mountainous country. True or false?
2) Which region of Spain receives the highest annual rainfall?
3) Name three counties in England where violent storms barely occur?
4) What was the capital of the Austria-Hungarian Empire?
5) Bonus Question: In the north, the Scandinavian peninsula extends across the ________ .
So? How’d you do?! Lets find out! Answers:
2) In the flatland, On the plain
3) Hartford, Hereford & Hampshire
4) Budapest, Vienna
5) Arctic Circle
How many did you get right? I know, it was a bit hard so I give you credit just for trying & I’ll allow you to add 1 extra point on your score (if you didn’t already ). Now, If you scored a 2 or higher.. you definitely got a Puckerman A+! A score of 4-6 I give you a high five & I think Artie may have some competition Let me know how you did below, I’d love to hear the results, and I will be replying!
We have already met Rachel’s dads, Santana’s grandmother, Mike’s parents, Kurt’s dad and Finn’s father and now it’s time to meet Puck’s father!
Thomas Calabro will be guest-starring glee as Puck’s father and he’ll appear in the 18th episode of this season. (in which we’ll possibly have Gloria Estefan guest-starring too.) Also, Gine Hecht will be appearing as Puck’s mom like she did the 1st season.
This is the 62nd episode of the whole show and will be aired on May the 1st
- There’s a scene in which we’ll see a box with kittens inside
- Lord Tubbington is back in this episode
- Damian shot a scene about a brother
- James Elliot (puck’s dad) will appear in this episode
- A “metal” band will be involved
- Jenna recorded a song that she wanted to since long time ago
- Lea recorded one of Kelly Clarkson’s songs
- Mark, Kevin and Amber also recorded songs for this episode
- We still don’t know if Puck’s dad gets to sing
Like I said before, THESE ARE ONLY RUMOURS.
- Kurt and Blaine will break-up possibly in the last episode or the one before.
- In one episode, Kurt and Rachel are going to go to some kind of casting to know if they are or aren’t going to be accepted to NYADA.
- Shelby Corcoran will be back in the 19th episode of this season, same as Leroy and Hiram Berry.
- Sebastian will be back in the nationals episode cheering to New Directions (or Blaine maybe).
- Talking about Sebastian…one rumor says that his family will be on bankruptcy and because of this he’ll be transferred to WMHS and in episodes 21 and 22 he’ll ask Blaine for help.
- The new homosexual character will be joining the glee kids in the 19th episode and he won’t be related to WMHS but to NYADA.
- A new glee club appears for the first time in the nationals.
- We will know who is the dad of Sue’s baby in the last episodes. Also, the dad isn’t a new character. The baby’s dad is someone who we already know.
- 3 of the 10 possible songs that we will hear in the last episode:
My Heart Will Go On
We Go Together
Don’t Stop Believing(again)
- We’ll meet Rory’s brother who possibly be Cameron from The Glee Project.
- One character might trough delicate stuff during nationals and Lauren Zizes will be back and to the rescue of New Directions.
- Some guys from The Glee Project might be guest-starring too as members of the other glee clubs at nationals.
- 2 of the 4 possible dad’s of Sue’s baby:
Ken Tanaka (the rumor of his comeback started earlier when the season aired)
Hello everyone! On FOX tonight, the Big Brother promo was released. It’s really short, and begins with Rachel crying over Quinn getting in the car accident, and you basically see everyone really worried about Quinn’s survival. In the background of the promo, you can hear someone singing Somebody I Used to Know – GOTYE.
WHO do you think is singing it, and why? What do you think is the fate of Quinn? Comment!
UPDATE: The promo video is below but it is pretty low quality so when I find a better one I’ll post it!