Hello Gleeks! The cast is going to start filming season 4 of Glee THIS MONTH. We’re getting closer and closer to having our favorite show back on television, and I can’t wait! Yesterday at Comic-Con, they held a special Glee panel to give us some insight on the upcoming season, and some questions were answered:
- They are working on making Chord Overstreet a series regular! They said they are very close.
- It has been confirmed that everyone who was series regular last year will be returning this year, to some capacity.
- Mike and Tina and Kurt and Blaine will be two couples dealing with a long distance relationship.
- The second episode will be a tribute to Brittany Spears! The story line will be centred around our beloved Brittany with some Rachel Berry life in NYC
The cast also answered some questions from the audience:
- Lea was asked if there was ever an opportunity for Rachel to explore her sexuality, Quinn or Santana? Lea answered she wouldn’t be opposed at all, and what about both?
- Naya is working on her new album, with a single called My Heart
- The “Why didn’t Klaine kiss in the Nationals episode?” was addressed in great length at the panel. Here’s a youtube link to see the video yourself, it’s worth watching. This has been a debate plaguing the Glee audience ever since the finale aired. Is this a good enough answer for you?
- Ian, one of the producers of Glee, thought it would be a good idea to feature Artie’s mom on the show as a hoarder.
- Last, but not least, Jenna would like to see Tina’s struggle becoming an Asian performer, something Jenna has dealt with herself, for it gives something people can relate too.
We’d love to hear what you guys want to see for next season, so leave a comment below!