From now on, every Sunday at 9pm GMT**, we will be publishing a “digest” which will basically be a short weekly update on everything that has happened Glee-related that week. Please let us know what you think of the idea in the comments and enjoy!
** The whole time thing is pretty hard cause we’re all based from all around the globe, but this website’s time system is based on GMT (or UTC) time which means that 9pm is 1pm Pacific Standard Time or 2pm Pacific Daylight Time or 4pm Eastern Standard Time or even 5pm Eastern Daylight Time – I told you it was complicated!
Glee: Weekly Digest – Issue 1
- Obviously, the most important news is that Glee will be back on our screens in 2 days! Who’s excited!?
- Matt Bomer has been busy filming the upcoming episode “Big Brother” in which he is playing Blaine’s older brother.
- FOX released the song line up for Big Brother which is ‘Hungry Like the Wolf / Rio’ (Duran Duran), ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ (Gotye feat. Kimbra), ‘Fighter’ (Christina Aguilera), ‘Up Up Up’ (The Givers) and ‘I’m Still Standing’ (Elton John). Listen to ‘Somebody That I Used to Know’ here: http://bit.ly/Hxe7R1
- The Glee Project Season 2′s cast has been revealed – let’s just say it’s a diverse bunch! Take a look here: http://bit.ly/I4ZdTS
- The Monchele rumours have been heating up with reports of the two saying “I love you” before shooting scenes to each other.
- Naya Rivera will be featured on Latina’s May cover.
- It’s been announced that Lindsay Lohan will make a guest appearance on Glee in the coming episodes.
- Finally, slightly unrelated I guess but, Brad Falchuk (Glee Co-Creator) has been hired to re-write the screenplay for the re-make of the classic, Dirty Dancing!
Please rate this article and share it with your friends using the buttons below! Thank you.